The Easter bunny, decorated Easter eggs, chocolate…and why not Easter nails! Here is a very simple tutorial to create pretty Easter nails. Keep up with your nail supply expert Maryton.
The steps to Easter nails:
- Apply a different color of pastel varnish on each nail, including a white nail.
- On this nail, lay 3 strips of white tape with medium and larger spacing.
- Apply pink polish on the base, yellow in the middle and purple on the end.
- Don’t wait for the varnish to dry completely before removing the tape, at the risk of peeling off the varnish at the same time.
- Using a dotting tool, make dots of blue varnish on the middle white part.
- On another nail, make blue dots of different sizes.
- Apply a layer of top coat for a shiny and durable finish!
So, do you want to have a try? What are you waiting for? Take action with your manicure sets!
Read also: How To File For Overlays Carefully?