After you’ve had the American manicure pose for a while, you’ll want to remove it. Do you know how to remove American nail pose? Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to remove an American pose. Just keep reading!
To remove an American pose, follow these steps:
- Gently file the surface with a soft nail file.
- Prepare a bowl of warm water and add a few drops of gel nail soaking liquid.
- Dip your fingers in the bowl for 10-15 minutes to allow the gel to come off.
- Use a wooden stick to gently scrape off the softened gel.
- Once the gel is removed, lightly file the surface of the nails to remove residue.
- Moisturize your nails and cuticles with nourishing oil.
- Wait a few days before doing a new pose to allow your nails to breathe.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails!
Read also: Selecting the perfect nail dryer