If you’ve never had a gel manicure, you may have some questions about it. What are the pros and cons of a gel manicure? Come and discover all the answers to your questions in this article. Maryton nail supply will explain everything to you. Read on!
Benefits of gel manicure
- The hold, allow between 3 and 4 weeks compared to 3-4 days for a standard varnish.
- Reduced drying time, which also reduces stains, flakes and scratches on the nail.
- Infinite creative possibilities, with small flowers, sun and color variations.
- Beautiful and shiny as the first day.
- It is the finish closest to natural nails.
Disadvantages gel manicure
- For the gel polish to adhere better, the nail must be polished, which can weaken it.
- To remove the gel manicure, you need to use acetone which dries your fingers.
- If the manicure is done incorrectly, it can lead to infections.
- The nail risks breaking.
- If you want to stop the gel manicure, the nail recovery time is quite long (6 weeks).
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I recommend investing in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails.