If you don’t have a flower in your yard, you’ll have some on your nails. A pretty daisy-like flower, on a sky blue background. A soft flower that gives the impression of being under the sun. Today, let’s learn about the floral nail art.
The material to make this nail art:
- Base coat
- Sky blue, yellow, orange, white and white glitter varnish.
- Sponge stamp for gradient
- Top coat
The steps to floral nail art:
- Apply a base coat to all nails.
- Apply two coats of sky blue polish to your nails.
- On a plastic sheet, place a few drops of white glitter nail polish and gently dab part of your nails, emphasizing the end.
- Apply a few drops of white varnish, and draw the petals of the flowers using a fine brush.
- With yellow and orange varnish or acrylic paint, form the center of the flower by making small strokes with a fine brush.
- Make small white dots along some petals to enhance the glitter.
- Repeat the operation on all the nails, changing the location of the flower.
- Apply a layer of top coat.
Read also: Easy needle nail art tutorial