The speed of nail growth can vary from person to person and is influenced by several factors. The nail supply expert Maryton will list for you some of the factors that affect nail growth, as well as some tips to help your nails grow faster and healthier.
Factors affecting nail growth
- Season: In summer, nails grow faster.
- Age: The younger you are, the faster your nails grow.
- Hormones: During pregnancy, nails grow much faster, which is due to hormonal changes.
- Health: A healthy diet is important for good nail growth. Nutrients play an important role in maintaining nail health.
- Hand: Your nails grow faster on your dominant hand because that’s what you use the most.
Tips for helping your nails grow faster and healthier
- You can optionally take biotin or collagen supplements.
- Stop biting your nails
- Wear gloves for household chores
- Healthy eating
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure kits to care for nails.
Read also: How does a nail vacuum work?