With these beautiful sunny days, we only think of one thing: landing on a fine sand beach and releasing and revealing our little feet. But, how to apply nail polish to your feet? Keep reading, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you ideas.
- Cut and file your nails square to even out the length of the nails. Then polish the surface for a clean result then degrease your nails using the Cleaner.
- Slide your toes into the toe spreader. You’ll see, this little tool will change your life!
- Apply a primer to your nails and let them air dry.
- Place the Base Coat and the lamp to catalyze. A few seconds under the lamp, and your little feet will be dry.
- Now you can apply 1 to 2 coats of your favorite semi-permanent varnish.
- We finish with the Top Coat and hop under the lamp.
- A little cleaning with the Cleaner and you have a superb pedicure.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure and pedicure sets to care for your nails.