In order to show the image of their hands, more and more people choose nail art to optimize their nails. But what is a manicure? In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you answers. Keep reading!
A manicure is an aesthetic treatment of the hands and nails. It can be performed at home or in a beauty salon by a professional, often a beautician. It generally includes several steps, which we will detail below.
The steps of a manicure
- Cleaning of hands and nails.
- Nail filing and shaping.
- Pushes back and cuts cuticles.
- Nail polishing.
- Application of a protective base.
- Applying nail polish.
- Application of a top coat to protect the color.
The benefits of a manicure
- Maintaining healthy hands and nails.
- Improves the appearance of the hands.
- Promotes relaxation and well-being.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails!
Read also: Can anyone use the nail drill machine?