Nail pigments are powdered products that are used to create beautiful nail art by playing with light effects. These pigments are also called “chrome powder” because they have the ability to create a mirror effect on the nails. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will reveal what materials should be used to apply pigments.
Here is the list of equipment and products that you will need to have on hand to apply your pigments easily:
- A nail art brush: to apply the powder all over the nail and remove the excess.
- A base coat: there are special chrome-effect base coats, but a classic base coat does the job very well.
- A varnish or a color gel: choose the color carefully.
- A top coat: as for the base coat, there are top coats for mirror effect powder.
- Pigments: the essential element of this nail art, there are a multitude of them.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails!