In this article, we’ll do our best to give you some tips to make sure your first manicures go off without a hitch. Let’s go around!
1. Remove any old manicure. Simply put, it’s not advisable to put on a fresh manicure if the old one is still in place!
2. Cut, file and polish. Put your nails in the shape you want. Trim your nails if you think they are too long and file them to the desired shape.
3. Soak your hands. Take the bowl of warm water and soak your hands for about 3 minutes. Soften your cuticles in preparation for the next step.
4. Work your cuticles. Take the cuticle cream and massage the cuticles. You can then grab your cuticle tool and gently push them back.
5. Exfoliate and wash. Using mild soap and warm water, wash and scrub your hands to get rid of dead skin cells. Once you’re done scrubbing, rinse, dry thoroughly and you’re done!