It happens that the gel or semi-permanent varnish doesn’t harden properly under the lamp, the gel is hardened on the top but not below and your whole pose comes off. In this blog, your expert nail supplier Maryton will explain everything to you.
- First of all you have to check if the gel you are using is compatible with your lamp.
- Once this check has been made, you must ensure that your lamp is powerful enough.
- Depending on the power of your lamp, the catalysis time varies.
- Make sure that the gel layer isn’t too thick, in this case the gel will have difficulty in hardening completely,
- You should know that camouflage gels have a little more difficulty in catalyzing in depth, because of their opacity,
- For semi-permanent varnishes or colored gels, dark colors will be more difficult to catalyze because they are very pigmented.
We hope you enjoy this article! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure supplies! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: Why Is My Gel Or Semi-Permanent Varnish Peeling Off?