If you have an electric nail drill you want to buy, you will find a variety of models, features, and power levels. Which electric nail drill is the best? In this article, your nail supply expert Maryton will recommend the best electric nail drill to you. Read on！
While normal nail files are enough for simple touch-ups, an electric nail drill is a great tool for you. With it you can easily smooth and shape your nails, buff calluses and clean cuticles.
This electric nail drill is multifunctional. For shortening, filing, shaping and polishing nails and for removing cuticles, also suitable for gel nails, acrylic nails or toenails. The electric nail file is rechargeable: Charges for approximately 3 hours and can be used for up to 8 hours without a cord.
- Full-view LCD screen, you can master the running state of the machine at any time.
- It work smoothly at a high & adjustable speed (1,000-3,0000 RPM) by rotating the speed control knob easily.
- Belt clip of the body case let you can hang it on your belt, waist, also can be packed into your traveling bag or case.
- Handpiece fixture could be used to place the handpiece when not in use, it can install on the left or right of control box.
This electric drill is designed for salon use and home DIY, for exfoliating, grinding, polishing and nail removing. In addition, it has a portable mobile power bank, you can do your nail artwork anytime anywhere.
- Adjustable speed 2,000-30,000 RPM, support Forward/ Reverse direction;
- Powerful brushless motor has higher power/weight ratio, higher speed, higher efficiency but lower maintenance costs;
- Low heat, low noise, and low vibration;
- Intuitive presentation power on/off, battery status, current rotation speed and direction of rotation;
Read also: What is an electric nail drill?